MONDAY, APRIL 13, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor continued finishing the drywall in Rooms 341, 342 and 343.
- They completed painting the walls and installing ceiling tiles in the 2nd Floor lounge.
- The access control contractor continued installation of door contacts and panic bars on the emergency exit doors on the Charity side of 1st Floor hallway.
- The flooring contractor installed carpet in offices on the 2nd Floor and in the 3rd Floor lounge.
- The network wiring contractor continued installing new drops in the 3rd Floor offices.
- LSUHSC Facility Services continued painting and making electrical repairs on the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- LSUHSC Facility Services continued installing irrigation piping at the corner of Perdido St. and S. Roman St .
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor began installing ceramic tile near Bolivar Street on the 1st Floor.
- Workers installed cove base in the new mechanical rooms on the 2nd Floor.
- Window blinds are being hung in windows on the 6th Floor.
- The electrical contractor installed lights on the Gravier St. side of the 6th Floor.
- They installed conduit in the freight elevator pit.
- The contractor installed smoke detectors.
- Creative Presentations started installing the new A/V equipment.
- Workers continued hanging wall covering.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATION:
- The contractor installed the new storefront frames at the Medical Center Stores location.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The casework contractor continued installing countertops in Rooms 5219, 5219A and 5262.
- The new door frame was installed in Room 5219.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The interior contractor continues to tape and float the fur down in the expanded lobby area.
- The interior contractor installed ceiling tiles between A & B tower lobby.
DENTAL SCHOOL AUDITORIUMS A
& B RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical contractor installed conduit in the elevator lobby outside Auditoriums A & B for the A/V wiring and connections.
- Creative Presentations installed speaker wiring and structural supports for the projector mounts in Auditorium B.