THURSDAY, APRIL 16, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor completed painting the walls in Rooms 341, 342 and 343.
- Workers began installing the ceiling grid in the three offices.
- Another crew continued finishing the drywall in the 1st Floor lounge.
- LSUHSC Facility Services continued completing electrical repairs on the 1st and 2nd Floors.
- They installed door locks on Rooms 111 and 111A and continued painting on the 3rd floor.
- Facility Services continued installing irrigation piping at the corner of Perdido St. and S. Roman St .
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed base molding near the 6th Floor reception desk and in the hallway between the simulation rooms.
- They continue to install glass in the stairwell.
- Workers installed sprinkler heads in the 6th Floor computer lounge.
- Floor tile was laid on the Bolivar St. side of the 1st Floor.
- They installed wall tile on the 1st Floor, Bolivar Street side.
- A crew continues installing granite pavers around the new stairwell.
- The electrical contractor finished trimming out and testing the fire alarm devices on the 6th Floor.
- Electricians continued installing lights in the 1st Floor restrooms.
- The contractor hung wallpaper beneath the windows.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The casework contractor installed the second side of the peninsula casework in Room 5219.
- Workers installed casework and countertops in Rooms 512A and 5124.
- They hung shelves in Room 5124 and installed sinks in Rooms 5219A, 5262.
- The final coat of paint was applied to Rooms 5262B, 5264, 5262A, and 5206C
HEALTH/NURSING RE-ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor removed a 30 ft. by 30 ft. section of the roof at the corner of Roman St. and Gravier St .
- The contractor applied the two-ply roofing system to the same section.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The interior contractor sanded and prepped the fur down in the expanded lobby area.
- The interior contractor installed ceiling tiles in the A Tower lobby.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical contractor installed junction boxes for conduit in the crosswalk (the conduit stretches between the Auditoriums and the rack room; Room 4202B).