APRIL 23, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor continued finishing drywall in the 1st Floor lounge.
- They applied the first coat of paint in the auditorium.
- The ceiling grid contractor continued repairing the 3rd Floor hallway ceiling grid.
- Workers began making repairs to the 2nd Floor front hallway ceiling.
- The cleaning contractor continued cleaning offices along the center hallway on the 3rd Floor.
- Facility Services continued making various electrical repairs on the 1st and 3rd Floors and painting rooms on the 2nd and 3rd Floor.
- Facility Services finished installing new sod at the corner of S. Roman St. and Perdido St .
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor applied the 2nd coat of epoxy on the floors of the 1st Floor mechanical rooms.
- Crews continued framing and sheet rocking the shaft walls of the stairwell on the 3rd and 4th levels.
- They finished grouting the granite pavers outside of the stairwell.
- Workers waterproofed the granite wall panels on the new stairwell.
- The contractor continued the installation of CMU walls in the telephone room.
- The electrical contractor installed a junction box for the new fiber cables on the 6th Floor Bolivar Street side.
- They piped in the sump pumps for the elevators.
- Electricians wired the firemans switch for the exhaust fans in the new stairwell and installed door closure on the 6th Floor, Gravier Street side.
- Stryker installed microphones in the large lecture room on the 6th Floor.
- The contractor finished installing the restroom partitions.
- The ceiling in the elevator lobby was repaired.
- LSUHSC electricians trimmed out the electrical receptacles.
- The contractor removed the existing partitions from the main MDL room and removed the casework and ceiling from Room 4108A.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor taped and floated the fur down across from the elevators.
- The wall panel contractor continued installing wall panels along the Medical Center Stores wall.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed receptacle raceways above the laboratory furniture.
- Workers connected drains to the sinks in the laboratory furniture.
HEALTH/NURSING RE-ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor installed insulation and a cap forty feet beyond the elevator penthouse toward South Roman Street .
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical contractor installed additional conduit and junction boxes in the crosswalk outside Room 4202.
- The contractor installed cable lines from the 1st Floor to the 9th Floor in the Lions/LSU Clinic Building.