THURSDAY, MAY 13, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor applied the first coat of paint on the walls in the 1st Floor lounge.
- Workers wired fan coil units in 3rd Floor offices along Tulane Ave.
- The sprinkler contractor repaired an air leak in the dry pipe system on the roof.
- LSUHSC Facility Services continued making electrical repairs and painting on the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor installed LED lights on the 6th Floor in the computer lounge and at the reception desk.
- Duct detectors were installed for the AHU on the Bolivar St. side of the 1st Floor.
- Electricians installed switches on the S. Prieur St. side of the 1st Floor.
- The contractor glazed the stairwell window jambs for Floors 1 and 2.
- Workers installed ceiling grid and tile in the 9th Floor rooms on the CSRB side of the building.
- Sheet vinyl flooring has been installed in the simulation rooms on the 6th Floor.
- The contractor installed doors and door hardware in the restrooms.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor completed insulating rooftop unit #1 and continued insulating unit #2.
- AHU 6-D and 7-D were delivered.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The interior contractor continued taping and floating new walls throughout the lobby.
- Recessed light fixtures were installed in the underside mezzanine sheetrock ceiling between the B & C Towers .
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed wooden panels near the Mens restroom and the elevators.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The network wiring contractor continued pulling network wires in the lab area.
- The contractor is installing wire molding in the lab area.
HEALTH/NURSING BLDG. RE-ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued replacing the parapet wall cap along the MEB loading dock side of the roof.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed additional sheetrock above the ceiling in Room 4202B.
- The electrical contractor pulled wires from the main electrical panel to the new 75 KVA and 112 KVA transformers and sub-panels.
- The flooring contractor installed additional carpet for the riser seating in Auditorium B and prepped the sub-floor of the lower level in Auditorium A.