MONDAY, MAY 18, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor primed the walls in Room 112.
- Crews finished installing the cabinets in the 2nd Floor lounge.
- Facility Services worked on 4th Floor fan coils (Room 441) and continued electrical repairs on the 1st Floor.
- Facility Services graded the planting beds at the corner of Perdido St. and S. Roman St .
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The mechanical contractor installed the drinking fountain on the S. Prieur St. side of the 1st Floor and a sink in Room 155.
- Workers continued installing the 1st Floor, Bolivar St. restroom lavatory fixtures.
- The contractor installed spandrel glass, break metal, and granite on the outside of the exit stairwell door on the 1st Floor.
- Crews installed wall tile on the Bolivar St. side of the 1st Floor.
- The sheet vinyl flooring in the 6th Floor simulation rooms was waxed.
- They mudded above and around the doors and windows of the stairwell on the 5th and 6th levels.
- The electrical contractor installed lights in the 6th Floor stairwell and ran wire to the floor boxes in the 6th Floor computer lounge.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The flooring contractor installed floor tiles in the B & C Tower lobby area.
- The contractor installed door transoms.
- LSUHSC Facility Services installed piping for the kiosk water softener.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor completed insulating piping on roof top unit one (RTU #1).
- Crews continued insulating valves on RTU #1 and continued insulating piping on RTU #2.
MDL 3 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor raised the steel track support for the partition panel.
- They began framing the support track for the partition wall.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed wooden wall panels near the Womens restroom.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The network wiring contractor continued pulling network wires in the lab area.
- The contractor continued to install wire molding and exit lights.
HEATLH/NURSING RE-ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued replacing the parapet wall cap along Gravier Street .
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed new tables in Auditorium B.
- The electrical contractor installed and energized the main breakers for the new transformers and sub-panels.
- The IT and AV racks were installed in Room 4202B.