TUESDAY, MAY 19, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor installed a door frame in the 1st Floor lobby.
- Facility Services continued working on 4th Floor fan coils (Room 441) and continued electrical repairs on the 1st Floor.
- Facility Services planted shrubs at the corner of Perdido St. and S. Roman St .
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The mechanical contractor continued installing the 1st Floor, Bolivar St. restroom lavatory fixtures.
- The contractor aligned the entrance doors on the Gravier Street side.
- Workers replaced damaged tiles in the restrooms on the Bolivar St. side on the 6th Floor.
- Crews built knee walls on the 2nd level of the new exterior stairwell.
- They continued installing wall tile on the 1st Floor, Bolivar Street side.
- The electrical contractor pulled and terminated wire to the switchgear.
- They installed an outlet in the old PBX room and lights in the 1st level of the stairwell.
- The telephone contractor strapped down the splice case on the 1st Floor in the old PBX room.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The flooring contractor continued installing tiles toward the Perdido St. side.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor completed insulating piping on roof top unit #2 (RTU #2).
MDL 3 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing steel track for the new partition in Room 4108A.
- They are installing framing studs around the steel track for sound insulation.
- Workers stubbed up plumbing for the new casework.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continues installing wooden panels near the Womens restroom.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The network wiring contractor continued pulling network wires in the lab area.
- The contractor continued to install wire molding and exit lights.
- A crew started installing the exhaust ductwork.
HEALTH/NURSING RE-ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued replacing the parapet wall cap along Gravier Street .
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor pulled wires for the dimmer control boxes in Auditorium B and installed the dimmer panel for Auditorium A.
- The door frames have been painted.
- The A/V contractor pulled wires in the 4th Floor walkway.