MONDAY, MAY 25, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- LSUHSC Computer Services, Networking Group continued checking the phone lines on the 3rd Floor.
- LSUHSC Facility Services is painting the 2nd Floor corridor.
- Facility Services carpenters continue to laminate the wooden window sills in 2nd Floor offices along Tulane Avenue .
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor switched all building power from the old switchgear to the new switchgear; the building is now powered completely from the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor began removing pipe and wire from the old switchgear.
- Ceiling panels were installed in the 6th Floor computer lounge.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The floor contractor installed floor tile in front of Residence Hall Managers Office.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor installed temporary lighting in mechanical rooms 6D and 7D.
- LSUHSC Facility Services staged temporary air conditioning units and began the installation of temporary electrical panels to support the temporary air conditioning for 6th and 7th Floor, Quadrant D.
MDL 3 RENOVATION:
- The contractor continued installing sheetrock around the steel track for sound insulation.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The network wiring contractor continued pulling network wires in the lab area.
- The contractor continued installing wire mold in the large lab area.
HEALTH/NURSING BLDG RE-ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor installed sheetrock in the atrium and temporary protection over roof leaks.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed carpet at the stairwell entrances of Auditoriums A and B.
- The electrical contractor installed additional conduit and junction boxes for the power outlets in room 4202B.