FRIDAY, MAY 8, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor continued to prime the walls in the 1st Floor lounge.
- Facility Services continued making electrical repairs and painting on the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- Facility Services completed planting Algerian Ivy in the rear of the Resource Center building.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed plants in the new landscaping area.
- Workers completed waxing the 1st Floor lobby floor.
- The contractor patched the sheetrock underneath the stairwell.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor disconnected and removed the old rooftop unit number two.
- The contractor installed the new rooftop unit number two.
- They began making connections to the existing ductwork, making piping and electrical connections, and repaired the roof around the new unit.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The interior contractor continued taping and floating the walls throughout the lobby.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed metal trim for the wall panels near the elevators.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The network wiring contractor continued pulling network wires in the admin area.
6TH & 8TH FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor completed punch-list items
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor roughed-in chilled water piping for the 2nd Liebert unit in Room 4202B.
- They installed additional ceiling tiles in Auditorium B.