THURSDAY, JUNE 11, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor continued working on the AHU in Suite 123 .
- Facility Services continued applying touch-up paint in 2nd Floor offices.
- The contractor continued insulating fan coil piping in offices on the 2nd Floor.
- The terrazzo contractor applied the final polish on the 1st and 2nd Floors.
- Facility Services completed installing irrigation piping and wiring on Bolivar Street beside the Residence Hall.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor completed removing old underground wires between the switchgear and the generator and sealed the conduit.
- The contractor installed the 1st Floor security desk and welded the toe kicks of the stairwell.
8th FLOOR NETWORK CLOSET:
- The contractor applied a second coat of paint on the exterior and interior walls
WALKWAY STOREFRONT DOOR:
- The contractor ran power to walkway door.
HALL 2ND FLOOR LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor continued taping and floating walls in the back corner lobby area of the A and C Towers.
- The contractor demolished the ceiling and lights in the recreation room.
HEALTH/NURSING RE-ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor installed galvanized furring (hatch channel) on the parapet wall above the loading dock area.
- The contractor completed the installation of the sheetrock in the stairwell and installed two access panels in the restroom closet.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continues to monitor and make adjustments to the temporary air conditioning units for the 6th and 7th Floors Quadrant D.
- The contractor started AHU 6D and began to test and balance the unit.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed wall panels on the left side of Lecture Hall B.
MDL #3 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor completed installing ceiling grids in the main MDL room.
- Crews patched and prepped floor for tile installation.
- They installed wall tiles in the alcove area across from MDL 5.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed acoustical panels on the wing wall of Auditorium B.
- The controls contractor wired final connections of the AHU sensors to the controller in the AHU room.
- The electrical contractor installed and wired the controller, disconnects, and emergency shut-off for the Liebert units.
PARKING LOT AND ROAD REPAIRS:
- The contractor completed pavement marking and setting wheel stops for Parking Lots 2 and 6.
- Facility Services straightened wheel stops in the student parking lot along Campus Road .