MONDAY, JUNE 15, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE.:
- The contractor replaced chilled water piping on the AHU in Suite 123.
- Facility Services continued applying touch-up paint in the 2nd Floor offices.
- The networking contractor installed additional data drops for the 2nd Floor offices.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor completed the straightening of the flagpoles.
- The contractor continued with punch list painting on the 6th Floor.
LIONS BUILDING 8th FLOOR NETWORK CLOSET:
- The contractor installed ceiling grid in room 833.
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING RE-ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing galvanized furring on the parapet wall above Bolivar and Perdido Streets.
- The contractor continued finishing the sheetrock in the stairwell.
MEB AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continues to monitor and make adjustments to the temporary air conditioning units for the 6th and 7th floors quadrant D.
- The contractor began balancing AHU 6D and 7D.
MEB 2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor reinstalled the storage room doorframe.
- The contractor began the fire alarm rough-in.
MEB MDL #3 RENOVATION S:
- The contractor completed the installation of VCT tiles.
MEB PHARMOCOLGY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor passed the Fire Marshall inspection.
- The contractor started completing punch-list items.
DENTAL SCHOOL AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical contractor continued programming the dimmer controls in both auditoriums.
- The A/V contractor populated the rack in the A/V room for both auditoriums.
- The general contractor stained the baseboard.