WEDNESDAY, JUNE 17, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE.:
- The contractor installed carpet in offices along the center corridor on the 2nd Floor.
- Facility Services continues to apply touch-up paint in offices on the 2nd Floor.
- LSUHSC electricians are making electrical repairs in Room 240A.
- Facility Services continued trenching for irrigation piping around the Roman St. Garage along Bolivar Street and Tulane Avenue.
LIONS/LSU CLINIS PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued repairing the lightning protection rods for the exhaust fans and continued working on the 6th Floor punch list.
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG RE-ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing galvanized furring on the parapet wall above Roman Street.
- The contractor continued finishing the sheetrock in the stairwell.
RESIDENCE HALL 2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed sheetrock furring out concrete wall in the recreation room.
- The contractor rough in the wall sconce lights and receptacles in the recreation room.
- The interior contractor taped and floated the ceiling in the expanded lobby area.
MEB AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued to adjust the temporary air conditioning units for the 6th and 7th Floors Quadrant D.
- They continued shifting temporary units into Quadrant C of the 6th and 7th Floors.
- The contractor continued balancing AHU 6D and 7D.
MEB 2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The wall panel contractor continued installing metal trim and wood panels on the television monitor wall.
MEB MDL #3 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued relocating sprinkler heads in the main MDL room.
- Crews continued installing valves for air, gas, and vacuum.
MEB PHARMOCOLGY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued completing punch-list items.
DENTAL SCHOOL AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical contractor installed the last exit sign in Auditorium B and finished programming the dimmers.
- The contractor continues to install the custom baseboard for Auditorium A.
- The A/V contractor mounted the projectors in Auditorium A.
- The mechanical contractor insulated additional HVAC plumbing.
DENTAL PARKING LOT AND ROAD REPAIRS:
- Facility Services continues replacing wheel stops and conducting maintenance and repairs to the student parking lots.
DENTAL 6TH AND 8TH FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- Lab chairs were delivered and installed in Suite 8405.