TUESDAY, JUNE 2, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor fabricated the wood forms for the installation of bollard lights along Tulane Ave.
- The contractor continued working on punch-list items; capping plumbing lines on Floors 2, 3, 4, and 5 in the rear section of the building.
- The insulation contractor insulated fan coil pipes on the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- Facility Services continues to install and connect fan coils in offices on Floors 2, 3, and 4.
- Facility Services installed sod in front of the Allied Health/Nursing Building.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor removed the old generator and switchgear from the building and placed the new fuel tank.
8th FLOOR NETWORK CLOSET:
- The contractor continued framing and installing sheetrock.
- The contractor continued framing and installing sheetrock for the center stairwell wall.
- Carpet was installed in the back office area.
HALL 2ND FLOOR LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor removed a portion of a wall and a door near the A Tower lobby area to create an encased opening corner near Roman St. and the parking lot.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continues to monitor and make adjustments to the temporary air conditioning units for the 6th and 7th Floor Quadrant D.
- The contractor continued installing duct work for AHU 6D and 7D.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor began installing metal wall panels near Lecture Hall B.
MDL #3 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing sheetrock for the alcove area across from MDL #5.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing the cubicles in the administrative area.
- The contractor patched the terrazzo floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AUDITORIUMS A
& B RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical contractor installed wiring for fire alarm devices in the 4th Floor elevator lobby and the 4th Floor walkway.
- Fire alarm devices were installed in Auditorium A.
- The contractor installed additional framing for the acoustical wall panels along the rear and side walls in Auditorium B.
- The A/V contractor installed fans and auxiliary outlets for their equipment racks in Room 4202B.
PARKING LOT AND ROAD REPAIRS:
- The contractor continued making repairs to Parking Lots 2 and 6.
- Work has started on the repairs to the Moss Street entrance driveway.