MONDAY, JUNE 22, 2009
- The networking contractor continued to install network drops in Suite 235 .
- The flooring contractor installed additional carpet and cove base in the auditorium.
- Facility Services continues to make electrical and ceiling repairs on the 2nd Floor.
- Facility Services installed irrigation piping around the Roman Street Garage on the Tulane Avenue and Bolivar Street sides.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor began repairing the exhaust fan caps on the roof.
LIONS SLIDING GLASS DOOR:
- The contractor installed the sliding glass door and floated the threshold.
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING RE-ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor installed walk pads near Roman Street .
- The contractor continued painting and installing the wall covering in the stairwell.
RESIDENCE HALL 2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed gypsum board to fur out walls in the recreation room.
- The access control contractor ran wires for the card reader on both sliding doors.
MEB AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued to adjust the temporary units in Quadrant C of the 6th and 7th Floors.
- The contractor continued balancing air handling units 6D and 7D.
- They demolished and removed the old AHUs 6C and 7C.
- Crews installed the new AHUs 6C and 7C and continued making ductwork and piping connections.
MEB 2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing wood panels on the television monitor wall and the soffit above the television monitor wall.
- The contractor began installing the meeting minders and the channel player for the television monitor.
MEB MDL #3 RENOVATIONS:
- The casework contractor installed frames along the back walls of MDL 3.
- The contractor installed light fixtures in Room 4108, 4110, and 4209.
- They continued relocating sprinkler heads in Room 4201.
DENTAL SCHOOL AUDITORIUMS A
& B RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed custom baseboard along the wing walls in Auditorium A.
- The A/V contractor continued installing the podium in Auditorium A; connecting wiring and equipment.