THURSDAY, JUNE 25, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The electrical contractor installed light fixtures on the 1st Floor.
- The furniture contractor continued setting up furniture in the 2nd Floor offices along the center corridor.
- The cleaning services contractor cleaned light fixtures and window sills on the 2nd Floor.
- Facility Services continued installing irrigation piping on the Gravier Street side of the Roman Street parking garage.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor worked on the punch list for the cove base on the 6th Floor.
HEALTH/NURSING BLDG. RE-ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing the sheet metal flashing along Perdido and Bolivar Streets.
- The contractor applied the first coat of paint on the elevator penthouse.
- The contractor completed installation of the wall covering in the stairwell wall nearest the elevators.
- The installation of additional wall covering is continuing.
HALL 2nd FLOOR LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor placed the floor underlayment in the A and C quadrant areas to be carpeted.
- Sprinkler heads were installed in the mezzanine of the B quadrant.
- Fire alarm devices were installed in both mezzanines.
- Crews floated the walls in the recreation room.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continues to monitor and adjust the C Quadrant temporary units on the 6th and 7th Floor.
- The contractor continued installing controls for air handling units 6D and 7D.
- They continued installing ductwork, piping, and electrical for AHUs 6C and 7C.
- AHUs 6A and 7A were delivered and stored in the T-lot.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor painted fire alarm conduit white to match the existing ceiling color.
- LSUHSC Facilities Services installed locks on all doors in both the lab and administrative areas.
MDL #3 RENOVATIONS:
- The casework contractor installed the sink base cabinets.
- The A/V contractor installed all four television mounts.
- The contractor continued roughing in the natural gas piping.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed custom baseboard along the north wall in Auditorium B.
- The A/V contractor pulled fiber for the projectors in Auditorium B.
- Facility Services finished painting parking stall markings along Campus Road .