FRIDAY, JUNE 5, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor constructed wood forms and installed wiring and conduit for the up-lighting along Tulane Ave.
- The contractor relocated the emergency release mechanism for the roll-up gate in the parking garage.
- The contractor insulated piping for 2nd Floor fan coils.
- Facility Services continued setting sandbags in preparation for hurricane season.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The mechanical contractor continued piping the fuel lines to the new fuel tank.
8th FLOOR NETWORK CLOSET:
- The contractor completed continued taping and floating the network closet.
HALL 2ND FLOOR LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The interior contractor installed gypsum board on the mezzanine ceiling between the A and B Towers.
- The contractor installed sheetrock for the network closet.
- The contractor taped and floated the gypsum board ceiling in the expanded lobby area.
HEALTH/NURSING BLDG RE-ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor installed aluminum flashing along the Gravier St. side of the roof.
- The contractor installed the white cap sheet along S. Roman Street .
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continues to monitor and make adjustments to the temporary air conditioning units for the 6th and 7th Floors Quadrant D.
- The contractor completed installation of the heating hot water piping on AHU 6-D.
- Work continued on installing pipe supports, mounting variable flow devices, and connecting building automation controls for AHU 6D.
- The contractor continued connecting the motor, mounting variable flow devices, installing pipe supports and connecting building automation controls for AHU 7D.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed metal and wood wall panels by Lecture Hall A.
MDL #3 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor completed installation of the track for the new partition panels.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed additional acoustical panels on the north and west walls of Auditorium B and installed additional framing along the wing walls.
- The AV contractor continued pulling wire into the AV racks in Room 4202B.
- The contractor fire sealed the gypsum walls above the ceiling in Rooms 4202B and 4202C.
- Workers installed ceiling tile in Room 4202C.
PARKING LOT AND ROAD REPAIRS:
- The contractor completed paving Parking Lots 2 and 6.
- They continued making repairs to the Moss Street entrance driveway.
- Crews built the concrete forms for various concrete road and apron repairs.