MONDAY, JUNE 8, 2009
- The electrical contractor installed the new up-lights and lighted bollards along Tulane Ave.
- Facility Services continues to install and connect fan coils in offices on the 2nd Floor.
- Facility Services planted sod in front of the Allied Health/Nursing Bldg. and spot patched sod at various areas on the downtown campus.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The mechanical contractor finished piping the fuel lines to the new fuel tank.
- The electrical contractor removed underground wires from the old generator room and switchgear room on the 1st Floor.
- The coffee kiosk passed the health inspection.
LIONS BUILDING 8th FLOOR
- The contractor continued taping and floating the network closet.
- The mechanical contractor installed chilled water supply and return lines from the mechanical room to the network closet.
RESIDENCE HALL 2ND FLOOR LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The interior contractor taped and floated the gypsum board ceiling under the mezzanine between the A and B Towers.
- Workers installed ceiling tiles between the B & C Towers .
- Crews continued taping and floating the gypsum board ceiling in the expanded lobby area.
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG. RE-ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor installed aluminum flashing along the MEB side of the roof.
- They completed installing the white cap sheet.
- Workers removed and replaced the existing roof on the front entry way to the building on Sunday.
MEB AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continues to monitor and make adjustments to the temporary air conditioning units for the 6th and 7th Floors Quadrant D.
- The contractor completed insulating the heating hot water and chilled water piping and continued connecting building automation controls for AHU 6D.
- The contractor completed insulating the chilled water piping, continued insulating heating hot water piping, and continued connecting building automation controls for AHU 7D.
MEB 2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed metal trim for the wood wall panels by the door to the right of Lecture Hall A.
MEB MDL #3 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor poured self leveling concrete on the floor in the main MDL room.
MEB PHARMACOLOGY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor waxed the floors in the admin section.
DENTAL SCHOOL AUDITORIUMS A
& B RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed additional acoustical panels on the west wall and additional framing along the east wall of Auditorium B.
- The AV contractor installed the projection screen framing in Auditorium A.
DENTAL SCHOOL PARKING LOT
AND ROAD REPAIRS:
- Contractor completed paving the Moss Street entrance driveway and the other asphalt repairs around the campus.
- Concrete driveway aprons were completed at the Army Parkway, Moss Street and the Clinic Building service entrance.