FRIDAY, JULY 10, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- Facility Services is applying touch-up paint in the 1st Floor offices.
- Facility Services custodial staff vacuumed additional rooms along the center corridor on the 2nd Floor.
- Facility Services continues to install the sprinkler system on the Tulane Ave. side of the Roman St. Garage.
HEALTH/NURSING RE-ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor installed lighting protection rods on the Stairwell C penthouse.
- Workers continued installing flashing around the exhaust fans.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued pulling network cables for the conference rooms on the CSRB side of the 6th Floor.
- The contractor continued installing the handrail in the stairwell.
HALL 2nd FLOOR LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor removed the existing corner guards.
- Workers continued taping and floating walls throughout the lobby.
- The flooring contractor continued installing porcelain bases between the A & B Towers .
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continues shifting temporary AC units from the C Quadrant on the 6th and 7th floor to the B Quadrant (corner of Perdido Street and South Roman Street ).
- The contractor continues installing piping, insulation, electrical and controls for AHU 6C.
MDL #3 RENOVATIONS:
- The network contractor continued running network wires for the casework.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The A/V contractor installed the auto-stack camera for the projectors in Auditorium A.
- The general contractor continued pulling wires and touched up paint in Auditorium A.
- The electrical installed electrical outlets for the podiums.