MONDAY, JULY 27, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- Facility Services continued applying touch-up paint in the 1st floor offices along Tulane Ave and painted the doors and frames leading into the auditorium.
- Facility Services completed electrical repairs in Room 235K.
- The contractor installed CMU for the pipe chase on the 1st and 2nd Floors of the parking garage.
- The contractor installed sheetrock above the 1x1 ceiling in the student lounge area.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor finished pulling wires to the temporary MRI trailer disconnect switch and transformer.
HALL 2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued priming the stairwell doors and frames.
HEALTH/NURSING BLDG ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued installing aluminum flashing around the 4th Floor ledge near Gravier Street .
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services began transferring temporary AC units from the B to the A Quadrant (corner of South Roman Street and the MEB loading dock).
- The contractor continued installing and insulating new hot water piping, testing and balancing air handling unit 6-B and 7-B.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor finished installing carpet in Medical Center Stores.
- Crews leveled the floor in preparation of the carpet in Campus Office Stores.
- They caulked around the thresholds for both stores.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued patching walls in Room 7241 and 7250.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor tested the network cables in Auditorium B.
- The A/V contractor programmed the podium equipment in Auditorium A.