MONDAY, JULY 6, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- Facility Services continues to make electrical repairs on the 2nd Floor.
HEALTH/NURSING RE-ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing the parapet wall cap along Bolivar and Perdido Streets.
- Facility Services installed sprinkler station #1 on the Tulane Ave. side of the Roman St. Garage.
- The contractor began installation of the break metal at the stairwell.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor removed existing fire alarm devices.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued pulling network wires for the conference room along Bolivar Street and in the large lecture hall.
HALL 2nd FLOOR LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor continued installing the wavy ceiling grid in the expanded lobby area.
- Gypsum board was installed for the ceiling in the recreation room.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continues to monitor and adjust the C Quadrant 6th and 7th floor temporary units.
- The contractor continues installing piping, insulation, electrical and controls for AHU 6C.
MDL #3 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor connected drain lines for the cabinet sinks.
- The casework contractor installed cantilever frames and panels.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The A/V contractor pulled wiring for the video cameras in Auditorium A and installed the projector screen.