TUESDAY, AUGUST 11, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor floated and sanded the rear wall of the 1st Floor kiosk.
- Facility Services continued to apply wood stain on the double-doors at the front of the 1st Floor auditorium.
- Quality Group moved the files and furnishings of the Departments of Family Medicine and Psychiatry to their 1st and 2nd Floor offices.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The mechanical contractor balanced the HVAC in Auditorium A.
- The IT group prepared the A/V system for tomorrows presentation.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring and adjusting the temporary A/C units in the A Quadrant (corner of South Roman Street and the MEB loading dock).
- The contractor completed piping heating hot water to AHU 6A.
- The control wiring for AHU 7A complete.
- Fire alarm wiring at AHU 6A is complete and work on 7A continues.
- Crews began planting shrubs and plants along the Tulane Ave. side of the Roman St. Garage.
7TH FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor primed the walls in Room 7221.
- The contractor trenched the plaster walls in Rooms 7241, 7244, and 7250 to install conduits.
HALL 2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The painting contractor continued painting the handrails on both mezzanine levels and continued taping and floating the new wall by the telephone panel.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- No work was completed today due to rain and the threats of severe weather.