WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 12, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor painted the rear wall of the 1st Floor coffee kiosk station.
- The contractor installed the counter top and the electrical subpanel for the kiosk.
- The contractor replaced broken windows on the 3rd Floor.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The demonstration of the new multi-media system installed in the auditoriums was successful.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring and adjusting the temporary A/C units in the A Quadrant (corner of South Roman Street and the MEB loading dock).
- The insulation of the chilled and heating hot water piping at AHU 6A is complete.
- The control wiring for AHU 6A is finished.
- The fire alarm wiring for AHU 7A is complete.
- Workers continued with the planting along the Tulane Ave. side of the Roman St. Garage.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed the hidden doors.
7TH FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor painted the 1st finish coat in Rooms 7221, 7241, 7244, and 7250.
- The contractor roughed in the gas line in Room 7244.
HALL 2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The furniture contractor began installing the security desk station in the expanded lobby area.
- The contractor relocated the exit sign and pull station to the new wall by the telephone panel.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor placed equipment on the roof.