WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 19, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor placed the equipment for the 1st Floor coffee kiosk.
- The painter painted the walls in the 1st Floor lounge.
AUDITORIUM A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The A/V contractor configured connections from the A/V rack to the Access Grid rack.
- IT configured additional components of the Access Grid in the A/V Room.
- Facility Services commenced installing irrigation piping on the Gravier Street side of the Roman Garage.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued relocating the temporary A/C units to the 4th and 5th Floor Quadrant D (corner of Bolivar Street and Perdido Street ).
- The contractor continued testing and balancing air handling units 6-A and 7-A.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The wall panel contractor installed the second set of the metal wall panels.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor roughed in the electrical for Rooms 7241, 7244, and 7250.
HALL 2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing metal screen on the security desk.