FRIDAY, AUGUST 21, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor painted the door frames that lead into the hallway behind the coffee kiosk and cleaned the kiosk area.
- Workers replaced cracked window glass in Stairwell #1 and #3.
- New doors and frames were installed for the parking garage pipe chase.
AUDITORIUM A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The A/V contractor continued to configure the connections between the A/V racks and the access grid racks.
- Facility Services continued installing irrigation piping on the Gravier Street side of the Roman St. Garage.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued relocating the temporary A/C units to the 4th and 5th Floor Quadrant D (corner of Bolivar Street and Perdido Street ).
- The contractor continued testing and balancing air handling units 6-A and 7-A.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor completed installing the electrical door hardware.
- They installed a register above the digital sign.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued roughing in the electrical for Rooms 7241, 7244, and 7250.
HEALTH/NURSING BLDG. REROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor finished trimming the roof covering the entrance roof to the building.
HALL 2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor completed installing a metal screen on the security desk and the TV enclosure cabinet.
- The flooring contractor grouted the porcelain base on the vertical wall across from the A, B, and C tower elevators.
- The painting contractor applied a second coat of paint to the walls of the entire 2nd Floor lobby.
- The contractor swept and mopped the lobby floor.