WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 26, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor pulled data wires for the 1st Floor lounge coffee kiosk.
- Facilities Services installed locks on all kiosk cabinets.
AUDITORIUM A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The A/V contractor installed the projectors in Auditorium B.
- The contractor relocated a smoke detector in Auditorium B.
- Facility Services began grading on the Gravier Street side of the Roman Garage.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services monitored and adjusted the temporary A/C units serving the 4th and 5th Floor Quadrant D (corner of Bolivar Street and Perdido Street ).
- The contractor continuing installing new ductwork and piping for AHU 4-D and 5-D.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATION:
- The contractor completed roughing in the electrical service for Rooms 7221 and 7244.
- The contractor painted walls in Rooms 7221, 7241, 7244, and 7250
HALL 2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor roughed in the electrical service in the new security desk.
- The contractor began the final clean-up.
HEALTH/NURSING BLDG. REROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor installed aluminum flashing on the 4th Floor roof along Bolivar Street .
RESOURCE CENTER REROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor removed the existing UPS penthouse roof on the Tulane Ave. side of the building.
- They lowered two roof drains and applied a two-ply roofing system.