MONDAY, AUGUST 3, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The masonry contractor applied plaster finish to the exterior of the parking garage pipe chase.
- The plumbing contractor installed the hub drain and vent for the kiosk ice machine.
- The electrical contractor installed conduit for the circuits and data at the kiosk and installed the conduit and wiring for the air curtain and bakery case.
HALL 2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The flooring contractor removed existing VCT tiles on the mezzanine level and prepped floor for carpet installation in the C Tower corner lobby area.
- The network contractor began running network wires.
- The contractor trimmed out electrical floor boxes between the B & C Towers .
HEALTH/NURSING BLDG. ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued working punch list items on the main roof.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring and adjusting the temporary A/C units in the A Quadrant (corner of South Roman Street and the MEB loading dock).
- The contractor completed the demolition of air handling units 6-A and 7-A.
- They placed the new units 6-A and 7-A in position and installed hot and cold duct work.
- Crews started connecting the unit to the new hot deck and cold ducting and began fabricating chilled water piping.
- They continued testing and balancing AHU 6-B and 7-B.
4th FLOOR MDL #3 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor began buffing and waxing the floors of the MDL lab.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed wood blocking for casework in Room 7221
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical contractor installed panel labels for the new electrical panels.
- The A/V contractor completed the programming and set-up of equipment in Auditorium A.