WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 5, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor primed the 1st Floor bathrooms behind the coffee kiosk and installed sheetrock on the rear wall of the kiosk area.
- The plumbing contractor completed roughing in the kiosk.
HEALTH/NURSING BLDG. ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor core-drilled the corner penetrations.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical contractor terminated additional network wires for Auditorium A.
- The A/V contractor continued programming the lighting and control panel for the podiums.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring and adjusting the temporary A/C units in the A Quadrant (corner of South Roman Street and the MEB loading dock).
- The contractor completed installation of the duct connections between the hot and cold deck for air handling units 6-A and 7-A.
- Workers completed the chilled water piping at AHU 6-A and continue piping chilled water to AHU 7A.
- The condensate drain for AHU 7A is complete and the contractor continues piping condensate drains at 6A.
- Electrical wiring and control wiring installations have begun on both AHU 6A and 7A.
- Testing and balancing of AHU 6-B and 7-B continues.
- Facility Services continued laying sod on the Tulane Avenue side of the Roman Street Garage.
- This work was delayed while a large section of defective 2â€ irrigation piping was removed and new pipe reinstalled.
7TH FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed sheetrock to close up the blocking in Room 7221.
- Crews installed stud channel for the soffit ceiling in Room 7250.
HALL 2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The network contractor continued running network wires.
- The contractor installed supply air HVAC grilles and installed carpet in the recreation room.
- The contractor began painting in the mezzanine area between the B & C Towers .