AUGUST 7, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor applied the 2nd coat of paint in the restrooms behind the coffee kiosk.
- Facility Services applied touch-up paint to the handrails in Stairwell #3.
- The electrical contractor pulled wires through the ceiling for the kiosk equipment.
HEALTH/NURSING BLDG. ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor pressure washed the sidewalk where the elevator was installed and removed excess material from the roof.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor applied floor sealant in the new AHU room and filled the concrete holes in the electrical closet between the auditoriums.
- The A/V contractor installed the dimmer control card and is programming the card.
- Facility Services completed laying the delivered sod on the Tulane Avenue side of the Roman Street Garage.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring and adjusting the temporary A/C units in the A Quadrant (corner of South Roman Street and the MEB loading dock).
- Power wiring and control wiring installations continue on both AHU 6A and 7A.
- Sprinkler contractor continued the sprinkler installation on 6A.
- Testing and balancing of AHU 6-B and 7-B continues.
7TH FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor roughed in plumbing in Room 7244.
- They removed existing vinyl floor in Room 7207 (walk-in cooler)
- The contractor continued framing the soffit ceiling in Rooms 7241 and 7250.
HALL 2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued painting in the corner lobby area C tower.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The crane, man lift, and dumpster were delivered to the site today.