TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2009
TULANE 2nd FLOOR GARAGE ENTRANCE:
- The contractor demolished the electrical utilities (lights and outlets) in Rooms 203 and 242B for the 2nd level parking garage corridor entrance.
- Facility Services continued demolition in the T-lot in preparation for landscaping.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary A/C units in the 4th and 5th Floor Quadrant C (corner of Bolivar Street and MEB loading dock).
- The contractor continued installing new ductwork and piping for AHU 4-C and 5-C.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATION:
- The contractor continued installing countertops in Rooms 7221, 7241, and 7250.
- The contractor ran network wires in Rooms 7241 and 7250.
RESOURCE CENTER 6TH FLOOR ELEVATOR LOBBY:
- The contractor installed cove base in the lobby.