WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2009
TULANE 2nd FLOOR GARAGE ENTRANCE:
- The contractor installed wall framing for the 2nd Floor Parking Garage Entrance.
- The contractor framed the opening for the utility access panel in Room 203.
- Facility Services continued demolition in the T-lot in preparation for landscaping.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary A/C units in the 4th and 5th Floor Quadrant C (corner of Bolivar Street and MEB loading dock).
- The contractor continued installing ductwork and piping for AHU 4-C and 5-C.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATION:
- The contractor continued installing countertops in Rooms 7221, 7241, and 7250.
- The contractor trimmed out the electrical in Rooms 7241 and 7250.
- The contractor installed a door frame and door by the telephone panel.