FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2009
TULANE AVE. REPAIRS:
- Facility Services installed the replacement air curtain surround for the kiosk.
- The contractor installed mini-blinds and wall angle for the curtain wall in the 1st Floor lounge.
- The vending machines were relocated to the 1st Floor lounge.
- Wiring for the security cameras at the coffee kiosk was installed.
- The damaged window glass in Room 102 and the door glass in Room 108 was replaced.
TULANE 2nd FLOOR GARAGE ENTRANCE:
- The contractor framed the new walls in Room 242B.
- Facility Services continued work in the T-lot in preparation for landscaping.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary A/C units in the 4th and 5th Floor Quadrant C (corner of Bolivar Street and MEB loading dock).
- The contractor completed the new piping for AHU 4-C.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATION:
- The contractor continued installing countertops in Rooms 7221, 7241, 7244, and 7250.
- They installed electrical raceway in Rooms 7221, 7241, and 7250.
HALL LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The countertop for the security desk has been installed.
- The contractor completed troubleshooting the fire alarm panel.