TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2009
TULANE 2nd FLOOR GARAGE ENTRANCE:
- The contractor installed a new door in the main lobby.
- Facility Services installed additional irrigation piping around the T-lot.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary A/C units in the 4th and 5th Floor Quadrant C (corner of Bolivar Street and MEB loading dock).
- The contractor insulated the new piping for AHU 4-C.
- They continued the electrical and control work for AHU 4-C and 5-C. AHU parts for 4-A, 4-B, 5-A and 5-B were moved to the T-lot for storage.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATION:
- The contractor installed sinks and plumbing fixtures in Rooms 7241, 7244, and 7250.
- The contractor ran network cables in Room 7221.
MORGUE AUTOPSY HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued removing existing exhaust duct on the 1st Floor.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor removed another 30 SF section of the roof along Gravier Street and applied the two-ply roofing system.
HALL 2ND FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATION:
- The contractor installed decorative panels by the mailboxes area and completed the punch list items.