FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2009
TULANE GARAGE ENTRANCES:
- The contractor primed the sheetrock for the 1st Floor Garage Entrance and sheet rocked wall in the main lobby.
- The contractor started removing the chain link fence along Moss and Florida Avenue .
- Facility Services completed irrigation piping and electrical installation around the T-lot.
- Facility Services continued placing topsoil in the new planting areas around the lot.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary A/C units in the 4th and 5th Floor Quadrant C (corner of Bolivar Street and MEB loading dock).
- The contractor continued work on the controls for AHU 4-C and 5-C.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATION:
- The contractor completed installing countertops in Rooms 7221 and 7244.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued demolition along Gravier Street and applied the two-ply roof system.