MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2009
TULANE GARAGE ENTRANCES:
- The contractor roughed in the electrical for the 2nd Floor entrance.
- The contractor removed the old fence posts along Florida Ave. and Moss St .
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services began setting up the temporary A/C units in the 4th and 5th Floor Quadrant B (corner of South Roman and Perdido streets).
- The contractor completed the control work for AHU 4-C and 5-C.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATION:
- The contractor installed shelves in Rooms 7241 and 7250.
- The contractor is terminating network data jacks in Room 7221.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued demolition along Perdido Street and applied a two-ply roof.
- The contractor completed all the X-rays of the roof in preparation for drilling.
HALL 2ND FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATION:
- The contractor corrected the smoke detectors and the pull station zone coverage issue.
- Facility Services conducted a successful audio test for the fire alarm system.