THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor erected a temporary wall at the 1st floor garage/building entrance.
- The contractor removed the remediation containment barriers for the 2nd Floor Garage corridor build-out.
- The contractor touched-up the paint on the walls and door frames in the coffee kiosk area.
HEALTH/NURSING BLDG. REROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued to repair the metal panels of the atrium roof.
AUDITORIUM A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The A/V contractor labeled and tested the A/V communication cables in Room 4202B that communicate with components in Auditorium B.
- The network wiring crew tested network wires for the wireless access connections in Auditoriums A and B.
- Facility Services planted shrubs beside the Central Plant along Gravier Street and continued demolition of asphalt around the perimeter of the T-lot.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services monitored and adjusted the temporary A/C units to the 4th and 5th Floor Quadrant D (corner of Bolivar Street and Perdido Street ).
- The contractor commenced testing and balancing of air handling units 4-D and 5-D.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATION:
- The contractor completed installing light fixtures in Rooms 7221 and 7244.
- The contractor continued installing lab furniture in Rooms 7241 and 7250.
- The contractor installed HVAC supply grilles in Room 7241.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor lowered seven roof drains and applied the two-ply temporary roof system on the Gravier Street side of the building.
- They have now completed 24 of 34 roof drains.