THURSDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor installed temporary lighting for the 1st Floor Garage Entrance.
- They demolished the ceramic block wall between Rooms 203 and 204.
- The contractor anchored 50 new fence posts in concrete along Florida Ave.
- Crews set the gate posts for the new chain-link fencing along Florida Avenue .
- Facility Services continued irrigation piping along the Bolivar Street side of the Roman St. Garage.
CLINIC 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- Facilities Services completed the demolition of the conference and lobby areas.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring temporary A/C units in the 4th and 5th Floors Quadrant B (corner of South Roman Street and Perdido Street ).
- The contractor completed the electrical and controls installation for AHUs 4-B and 5-B and began testing and balancing the new units.
4TH FLOOR MDL #4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued raising the steel beam that supports the partition track.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor relocated a/c diffusers and lights in Room 7129.
2ND FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing the top precast concrete panels on the South Roman Street side.
- Workers installed two sets of door hardware.
- The contractor began connecting the chilled water piping to the main hospital building.