FRIDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2009
TULANE GARAGE ENTRANCES:
- The contractor placed the concrete curbs and filled the slab penetrations at the 1st Floor handicap entrance.
- The contractor pulled wiring for the power receptacles at the 2nd level garage corridor.
- Facility Services continued installing irrigation piping adjacent to the Roman St. Garage along Bolivar Street .
CLINIC BLDG. 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- Facilities Services continued with the demolition of the conference and lobby areas.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring temporary A/C units in the 4th and 5th Floor Quadrant B (corner of South Roman Street and Perdido Street ).
- The contractor started the demolition of AHU 4-B and 5-B and removed the louvers on both mechanical rooms.
4TH FLOOR MDL #4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor removed the old speakers and projector screens.
HALL LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed four exit signs and replaced light bulbs.