TUESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor sanded and primed the sheetrock walls at the 2nd level garage entrance.
- They installed the automatic door at the 1st Floor garage entrance.
- The fencing contractor completed the installation of top rails, bottom rails, and tension bars along Florida Ave.
- The contractor started driving piles along Florida and Moss Ave.
- Facility Services installed irrigation piping adjacent to the Roman Garage along S. Roman Street .
CLINIC BLDG. 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- Facilities Services continued roughing in the plumbing for the small coffee room.
CENTER LIBRARY COMMONS:
- The contractor fixed the floor tile and carpet at the main entrance.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor completed installing the metal wall panels.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued relocating and installing temporary A/C units in the 4th and 5th Floors A Quadrant (corner of South Roman Street and the MEB loading dock).
- The contractor continued balancing and testing AHUs 4-B and 5-B.
4TH FLOOR MDL #4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued roughing in for the new plumbing and electrical.
- The contractor installed sheetrock in Room 4210.
- The contractor installed corner guards along the corridor.
HALL 2ND FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The State Fire Marshal completed his inspection and granted approval for occupancy.
- The contractor continued installing the precast concrete bench.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor started the installation of the first ply of the 2-ply roofing system on the Gravier St. penthouse and in the corner of Gravier and South Prieur Streets.
- The contractor continued the testing and programming of the new chillers.