WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2009
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS &
- Bids for the permanent repair and mitigation project at the Resource Center were opened this afternoon by the Office of Facility Planning and Control.
- The bids are being evaluated and an award recommendation is expected shortly.
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor cored the 2-inch stage penetration for the podium connections.
- The contractor installed chilled water piping for the HVAC at the 2nd level garage corridor.
- The contractor installed chain link fabric along Florida Avenue and constructed wood forms for the precast columns.
- Facility Services continued installing irrigation piping adjacent to the Roman Garage along S. Roman Street .
CLINIC BLDG. 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The general contractor started laying out the curved wall for the conference room.
RESOURCE CENTER LIBRARY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor fixed the floor tile and carpet at the main entrance.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor completed installing the metal wall panels.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued installing temporary A/C units in the 4th and 5th Floors A Quadrant (corner of South Roman Street and the MEB loading dock).
- The contractor continued balancing and testing AHUs 4-B and 5-B.
4TH FLOOR MDL #4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued roughing in the new electrical.
- The contractor continued installing sheetrock in Room 4210.
HALL 2ND FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor finished installing all of the precast panels.
- The contractor continued installing door hardware.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor started the installation of the first ply of the 2-ply roofing on the corner of Gravier St and Bolivar St .
- The contractor is painting and insulating chill water piping at the tie-in points.
- The new chiller is providing chill water to the main hospital.
- The temporary chiller has been turned off.