THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2009
1542 TULANE ave. :
- The contractor installed the ceiling grid for the 2nd level garage corridor.
- The contractor removed the existing projection screen in the auditorium.
- The contractor completed installation of the chain link fabric along Florida Avenue and continued constructing forms for the precast column base.
- Facility Services completed installing irrigation piping, planted shrubs and spread mulch adjacent to the Roman Garage along S. Roman Street .
CLINIC BLDG. 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The general contractor continued laying out the curved wall for the conference room.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued installing temporary A/C units in the 4th and 5th Floors A Quadrant (corner of South Roman Street and the MEB loading dock).
- The contractor continued balancing and testing AHUs 4-B and 5-B.
4TH FLOOR MDL #4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed stud walls in Room 4210.
HALL 2ND FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing door hardware.
- The contractor disconnected the temporary chiller from the building.