MONDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor relocated the construction wall for the 2nd level corridor build-out.
- Facility Services completed grading and continued planting shrubs adjacent to the Roman Street Parking Garage on the South Roman Street side.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services commenced monitoring and adjusting the temporary A/C units in the 4th and 5th Floor A Quadrant (corner of South Roman Street and the MEB loading dock).
- The contractor demolished and removed the old air handling units 4-A and 5-A, installed the new AHUs, and began installing new ductwork and piping.
4TH FLOOR MDL #4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing corner guards along the corridors throughout the 4th Floor.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor installed the 2nd roof ply on the Tulane Ave. side and installed wooden nailers on the Gravier Street side.
CAMPUS CHILLER REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor removed the temporary chiller.
- The contractor removed the electrical service for the temporary chiller during the outage on Saturday 10/24.