TUESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor floated the plaster walls for the 2nd floor corridor build-out.
- Crews installed the storefront system at the 1st Floor garage entrance.
- Facility Services completed planting shrubs on the South Roman Street side of the Roman Street Parking Garage.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring and adjusting the temporary A/C units in Quadrant A of the 4th and 5th Floors (corner of South Roman Street and the MEB loading dock).
- The contractor completed chilled water piping for AHU 4-A.
- They continue installing ductwork and piping for AHU 4-A and 5-A.
4TH FLOOR MDL #4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing corner guards along the corridors throughout the 4th Floor.
CAMPUS CHILLER REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued the cleanup of the power plant.