WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor primed the plaster corridor walls for the 2nd Floor corridor build-out.
- Facility Services installed conduit for lighting bollards on the Gravier Street side of the Roman Street Parking Garage.
MEB AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring and adjusting the temporary A/C units in Quadrant A of the 4th and 5th Floors (corner of South Roman Street and the MEB loading dock).
- The contractor completed hot water piping for air handling unit 4-A.
- They continued installing ductwork and piping for AHU 4-A and 5-A.
MEB 4TH FLOOR MDL #4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor roughed-in the electrical wiring in Room 4210.
MEB 2ND FLOOR AUTOPSY ROOM HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor demolished the chase wall by Stairwell #5.
RESIDENCE HALL 2ND FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed new ballast and replaced bulbs for pendant fixtures.
RESCOURCES CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor replaced one glass panel in the atrium roof near Tulane Ave.
- The contractor installed the wood nailer for the aluminum flashing along Bolivar and Tulane Streets.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor started installed studs for the curved wall.
UPTOWN CAMPUS CHILLER REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor installed insulation on chill water piping.