TUESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2009
TULANE GARAGE ENTRANCES:
- The contractor taped and floated the walls in Room 242 for the 2nd level garage corridor.
- Facility Services continued installing irrigation piping adjacent to the Roman St. Garage along Bolivar Street and began the final grading around the T-lot.
CLINIC BLDG. 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- Facilities Services continued the demolition of the conference and lobby areas.
- The general contractor hung sheetrock in Room 804 (lab area that is being converted into the conference room).
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring temporary A/C units in the 4th and 5th Floor Quadrant B (corner of South Roman Street and Perdido Street ).
- The contractor completed installing chilled water piping for AHU 4-B and 5-B.
- They continued installing ductwork for both of the new air handling units.
- Crews balanced RTU 1, RTU 2, and all AHUs on the 6th and 7th Floors.
4TH FLOOR MDL #4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor removed the old floor tile.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor buffed and waxed the floors in all 4 rooms
HALL LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued placing and setting the precast stone on the concrete wall.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor prepped the roof deck for the lightweight concrete on the corner of Gravier St. and S. Prieur St .).
CAMPUS CHILLER REPLACEMENT:
- The Uptown Campus is the former site of the New Orleans Adolescent Hospital .
- The contractor installed the condenser water pumps and completed the exterior condenser piping.
- The contractor removed the existing chilled water pumps.