THURSDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor poured concrete for the new ADA entrance ramp.
- The contractor floated the sheetrock walls in Room 202A for the 2nd level garage corridor and at the S. Claiborne wall of the auditorium.
- The contractor installed the power receptacle for the podium in the auditorium.
- Facility Services completed planting shrubs and mulching around the perimeter of T-lot.
CLINIC BLDG. 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS
- Facilities Services continued demolition of the conference and lobby areas.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring temporary A/C units in the 4th and 5th Floor Quadrant B (corner of South Roman Street and Perdido Street ).
- The contractor completed installing ductwork and hot water piping for AHU 4-B and 5-B.
- They insulated the chilled water piping for AHU 4-B and began the installation of electrical and control wiring.
4TH FLOOR MDL #4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor completed removing the old floor tiles.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor connected hot, cold, DI water, and drain lines in Room 7221, 7241, 7244, and 7250
2ND FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor began installing the top precast panel starting from the Bolivar street side.
RESOURCE BUILDING ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor completed applying the two-ply roofing system over the lightweight concrete at the main mechanical penthouse.