WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2009
- The contractor installed the top and bottom rail and the fence fabric for the third section of the chain link fence along Campus Road .
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor replaced roof drains in both stairwell penthouses.
- They started installing the framing for the parapet wall along the corner of Bolivar and Gravier St .
- The flashing at the base of the atrium along the Gravier Street side of the roof was installed.
- The contractor replaced one additional row of glass panels in the atrium roof. Seven out of fourteen rows have been completed.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued installing temporary A/C in Quadrant D of the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The contractor continued preparations for the demolition of AHU 3-D and 2-D.
CLINIC BLDG 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing the HVAC ductwork in Dr. Bazans office and started the electrical rough-in.
CLINIC BUILDING, NEUROBIOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued removing interior walls.
MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued raising the structural supports for the moveable partitions.
- Workers began wall framing along the moveable partitions supports.
- They continued the plumbing rough-in for Rooms 4215 and 4112.
2ND FLOOR AUTOPSY HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor installed spiral ductwork in front of the procedure room.
- They pulled electrical wires for the autopsy tables.
- Facility Services conducted irrigation maintenance around the Downtown Campus.