FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2009
- The contractor continued installing the top and bottom rails and the fence fabric along Campus Road .
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor replaced 8 of 23 roof drains.
- Crews installed wooden supports on top of the parapet wall along S. Prieur and Bolivar Streets.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services completed the installation of temporary A/C units in Quadrant D of the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The contractor began selective demolition of AHU 3-D and 2-D.
CLINIC BLDG 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor began the electrical rough-in in the large conference room.
MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued framing up the wall and installing sheetrock along the moveable partitions supports.
- The contractor installed the steel support for the partition track in Room 4112A.