WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor mounted a fan coil unit in Room 202A.
- The contractor installed new fence fabric along the border of the DeSaix Subdivision.
- Facility Services continued installing the irrigation piping at the corner of Bolivar St. and Poydras St.
- The contractor continues installing bollard lights around the T-lot.
- New concrete curbs are being constructed on Bolivar Street between Poydras St. and Perdido St .
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary A/C in Quadrant D of the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The contractor continued installing ductwork, piping and electrical for AHU 2-D and 3-D.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor replaced 10 roof drains; there are 22 of 23 roof drains complete.
CLINIC BLDG 7TH FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued the demolition of old sheetrock and wall framing.
CLINIC BLDG 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued the electrical rough-in in the Directors office area.
MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued framing up the wall and installed sheetrock along the moveable partitions supports.
- Workers replaced existing electrical receptacles.
- They installed the partition track in the main MDL room.
- The contractor continued installing the steel support for the partition in Room 4112A.