MONDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor continued installing lights in the 2nd Floor garage entryway.
- The contractor removed the chain link fence along the de Saix Subdivision; from Moss Street to the security camera.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring and adjusting the temporary A/C units in Quadrant A of the 4th and 5th Floors (corner of South Roman Street and the MEB loading dock).
- The contractor completed installing the hot water piping for AHU 5-A.
- They completed the pipe insulation for AHU 4-A.
- Work continued on the ductwork for both units.
- Workers started the electrical and controls installation.
HALL 2ND FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor patched and leveled floor by the precast bench area.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor replaced the second row of glass panes on the atrium roof.
- The contractor applied one ply of the 2-ply roofing system at the NW corner of the roof. .
CAMPUS CHILLER REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor installed additional insulation on the chilled water piping.