MONDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor completed the fan coil installation for the 2nd Floor garage corridor.
- Crews installed the topping for the concrete landing at the 1st Floor garage entrance.
- The contractor installed the remaining fence fabric along the DeSaix Subdivision.
- All neighborhood chain link fence work is complete.
- The contractor laid asphalt adjacent to the new curb on Bolivar Street between Poydras Street and Perdido Street .
- Facility Services continued installing irrigation piping at the corner of Bolivar and Perdido Streets.
MEB AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary A/C in Quadrant D of the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The contractor completed the pipe insulation and continued installing electrical and controls for AHU 2-D and 3-D.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor installed the cap sheet on the mechanical room penthouse.
- They caulked the interior of the atrium and water tested the Tulane St. and Gravier St. sides of the atrium roof.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 7TH FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued the demolition of the old sheetrock and wall framing.
- Workers installed three valves on the heating hot water lines.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor started framing the curved fur down in the main conference room.
MEB MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing ceiling grid in Rooms 4210, 4112A, and 4215A
- The floor in the main MDL room was patched and leveled.
MEB 2ND FLOOR AUTOPSY HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued installing ductwork inside the autopsy room.
MEB EXTERIOR SIGNAGE:
- The contractor removed the â€œLSU Medicalâ€ portion of the exterior sign and caulked the old holes.