WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2009
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary A/C units in Quadrant D of the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The contractor completed the installation of the controls for AHUs 2-D and 3-D and began testing and balancing the new units.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor laid the white cap layer on all main roof drains and started installing the white cap layer on the Gravier St. side of the roof.
CLINIC BLDG 7TH FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued demolition of old sheetrock and wall framing.
CLINIC BLDG 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor framed up the elevator lobby ceiling.
MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor completed patching the floor in the main MDL room.
2ND FLOOR AUTOPSY HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued installing new ductwork inside the autopsy room.
- The contractor installed the new letters â€œLSU HEALTH SCIENCES CENTER .â€